iflix Unveils iflix 3.0 With Both FREE and VIP Options on How to Get Your iflix Fix
PHNOM PENH– iflix,the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets today announced the launch of iflix 3.0, anall-new look and feel to Cambodia’sfavourite entertainment platform, with new features and content available to users across the country for free. That’s right, everyone’s favourite four letter ‘F’ word – FREE!
iflix fans now have choice on how they want to get their fix:
The all new iflix FREE service, makes many of iflix’s most popular and exclusive programs and features available to users in Cambodia completely for free.
WHAT YOU GET
- Movie of the Day– afresh, new movies every single day.
- iflix Snacks – bite-sized videos that are easy to consume (Snacks to consume, get it?) With 50 new videos added daily, users can now snack on an outstanding library of short-form content including:
- Complex Media, with many more to come very soon;
- Local programs from popular local content creators from around our regions;
- Localized formats of global hits, including the incredibly popular series and many others;
- Sports highlightson iflix– “for the first time ever, beIN highlights, ABB FIA Formula E Championship Season 4 Race 9 Berlin highlights, andGary Lineker on theRoad to FA Cup Glory.”
- Kids–Pinkfong, Pororo the Little Penguin, andTayo the Little Bus.
- The Feed– Goodbye FOMO. Refreshed constantly, users can now scroll endlessly to discover what’s fresh and hot (from exclusive interviews with celebs, new episode drops and recommendations, and much more). There’s always something fresh on The Feed.
- Regional and international TV series, includingThe Legend of the Blue Sea, Goblin, My First Love, Strong woman Do Bong-soon and more.
- Promotional episodes and pilots from premium current and marquee TV series and films across key genres, including Good Behaviour, Man vs. Wild, Expelled, SpongeBob SquarePants and Korean smash-hit sensations, My Secret Romance, The Bride of Habaek, and many more.
- iflix Originals – exclusive, premium original programs including:
- Raw and uncensored stand-up comedies, Oi! Jaga Mulut and Jon Atherton: Disoriental;
- Coconuts TV on iflix, a bold original docuseries uncovering the underbelly of Asian subculture.
- Download & Watch Offline– users can download their favourite programs to enjoy offline – on a plane, out of town, or in a cave surrounded by bats.
Everything on iflix FREE is completely free for all users regardless of their subscription status. With a vast selection of local, regional, and international TV shows, movies and Free-to-Air channels, iflix FREE offers users one of the largest libraries of hand-picked, quality content, completely free of charge.
Level up if you want! Those wanting even more premium content, can unlock iflix VIP – the same iflix that subscribers have grown to know and love, for a small fee in several wallet-friendly/sanity-saving payment options. iflix VIP comes with everything in iflix FREE plus:
- More premium LIVE sports including more Football Malaysia, T10 Cricket League,Premier League, La Liga, Olympics, NBA Action, and much more.
- LIVE special events including the hottest local, regional, and international concerts and competitions.
- No ads ever – for uninterrupted playtime.
iflix Co-Founder and Group CEO, Mark Britt said: “Three years ago we set out to create a world class service with the world’s best content that was accessible to everyone in emerging markets.With iflix FREE, we are much closer to achieving that goal. Now, no fan gets left behind. iflix FREE is a version that’s available to you as a user for free, always. You’re ‘free to stay, free to play’ for life.”
iflixCambodia Country Manager,Harry Ward added:“It really is exciting to be in the position toprovide the people of Cambodia free access to a huge variety of movies, TV shows, events, snackable content, and of course highlights of the best football from the biggest leagues in the world. This launch signals our commitment to offering users the very best entertainment experience, on their terms, and truly available to everybody.”
Now available to over one billion consumers throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa, iflix has established itself as the clear market leader in video streaming. Offering consumers, a vast library of top Hollywood, regional, and local TV shows and movies, including many first run exclusives and award-winning programs, each subscription allows users to access the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever.